The new V-MAX doesn’t back down from the original’s supermacho looks or beefed-up horsepower.
Reprinted from Inked Magazine You couldn’t have fit more muscle on the original Yamaha V-MAX. With its massive V4 engine crammed into the frame, the V-MAX was…
Tag Archives: motorcycle review
- Ford F150 Pickup Hot New Lightning EV Is A Sales Bonanza!
- Volvo S60 Recharge Revs Up Hybrid Format
- Lexus GX 460 Luxury Ages Gracefully
- Hyundai Outperforming Expectations Is Now Not Surprising!
- Honda Battered By Supply Chain Issues, Competitive Challenges
- Mazda CX-5 Compact SUV Crossover: Agile on Road, Marketplace
- Kia Blazes New Trails With A Head Turning Lineup
- MINI Cooper S Clubman All4… Bigger MINI With Driving Fun
- The Light At The End of Tunnel Is The Next Golden Age of Buick
- Range Rover P530 First Edition… Preferred Trans of Pantheon of Gods
- The New Nissan Z: A Retro Model of Authentic Specs and Scope!
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE… A Path From Off-Road To High Style
- BMW Makes Great EVs While Questioning The All EV Future
- Mercedes Adds C300 Performance Edge To Personal Luxury Sedan
- KIA Niro Scores A Win With A Trifecta of Sustainable Personal Mobility